We love hearing from you
If you're wondering about an order or our products, or simply want to show us some love: please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For order enquiries, please reference your order number. We aim to reply to you within 24 hours during the weekday. Alternatively, check out our FAQs section below — your answer might be there already!
Frequently Asked Questions
Shipping, Pricing and Payment
Where is my order?
If you're in the USA and Canada, orders usually arrive within 6 to 15 business days. If you miss the delivery a card will be left by the courier and they will attempt to deliver the next business day up to 3 times. Please note that orders are currently shipped from the United Kingdom.
Most items arrive within the estimated delivery times above. If you have not received your item in the usual time, don't worry as delays do occasionally occur. However, if you have not received your item within 21 business days for rest of world, please email us and we will investigate with the courier.
For more questions on shipping, please check out our Shipping & Returns page.
What are your payment options?
We accept Paypal and major debit and credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. We do not accept cash, personal checks, money orders, or cash-on-delivery.
What is the pricing policy?
We process all orders in GBP £. While the content of your cart may be displayed in your native currency ($/€ etc), you will checkout using GBP £ at the most current exchange rate.
What hair types are Flora & Curl haircare products formulated for?
Our products are formulated to moisturise naturally dry, textured hair (from loosely curled to tightly curled hair). This includes typing system 3-4 hair: curly, kinky-coily and afro textured hair. The amount of product you use depends on your hair's daily moisture needs. Our products are designed to help you respond to your hair's basic needs. If you are looking for haircare products that will nourish, hydrate, nurture, restore and protect your curls - we've got your solutions! Shop now.
How do I choose the right products for my hair?
Don't worry, we've created a helpful guide to lead you through finding the right products for you. Have you got a goal (a current hair goal you're trying to achieve e.g. hair growth)? Check out our Hair Goals page to find products suited to your current hair goals.
If you're still looking for personalised recommendations from the Flora & Curl collection, please contact us at email@example.com, with subject 'Recommendation'. Let us know how we can help you get the best, natural haircare products into your hot hands! If you aren't sure what to get, send us an email.
What is my curl type?
Check out our Curl Type Finder page to learn how to identify your curl type!
How do I use your products?
Check out our Videos to watch helpful product demonstrations for all curl types! Also follow us on Instagram for the latest inspiration.
Do your products work for kids too?
All Flora & Curl ingredients meet the criteria set out in the European Union Directive for Cosmetic Safety (the strictest cosmetic safety standard in the world). Flora & Curl is a clean, ingredient conscious haircare line. Our plant powered formulas are made without traditionally harsh ingredients such as silicones, sulphates, synthetic fragrancing, artificial colours, pthalates, sulphates, parabens, mineral oil and petrochemicals. Watch this fun video and this cute youtube demo video!
Are your products safe for use during pregnancy and nursing?
We use natural essential oils in low quantities in our products. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, it's always best to talk to your doctor about the ingredients in any products you use. You can find our ingredients online on each product page, and on the packaging of each product.
What do Flora & Curl products smell like?
Flora & Curl contains no artificial fragrance. It is scented with a natural blend of 100% pure essential oils and contains fresh blends and aromatic notes. Customers have described the scents of our products as smelling like ''chocolate oranges'', ''a bed of roses'', ''a flower garden'', ''heavenly perfume for the hair'', ''divine''. We love these descriptions and every customer has a unique sensorial experience every time!
Which cleansing product should I go for? The Clay Wash or Shampoo?
It depends on your personal routine. Our Superfruit Shampoo is perfect for regular washing i.e. weekly to biweekly care.
Our Curl Refresh Clay Wash is made to 'detox' the hair and scalp, powered by earth clays of Morrocan Lava (Rhassoul) and Bentonite. It is perfect for leaving on as a mask or cleansing the scalp every 4-6 weeks to purify the scalp, restore optimum curl definition and 'refresh' or like we say, designed to give your hair a restart. It can be a little purifying which is great for dirty hair and has a tingling sensation (a combination of wild mint oils and Siberian Ginseng) similar to the citrus blend in the Superfruit Shampoo.
In short: if you wash your hair less often, the Curl Refresh Clay wash will be a good start for your regimen. It's possible to have both in your hair arsenal for weekly cleansing and monthly hair detoxing of build up.
Where can I find your full ingredient lists?
You can find the full ingredients list on our website at the bottom of any of our products page.
Is Flora & Curl curly girl friendly?
Our plant powered formulas are made without harsh ingredients such as silicones, sulfates, synthetic fragrancing, synthetic colours, drying alcohols, pthalates, parabens, mineral oil and petrochemicals. Our Flower Garden Hair Butter contains a little Almond Wax.
Do you use parabens?
We don't use parabens in our formulations. We use safer, and gentle preservatives and avoid using harsh preservatives such as parabens.
Do you use silicones or sulphates?
We don't use any silicones or sulphates in our formulations.
Do you use perfume/artificial fragrance (parfum) in your products?
Nothing artificial here! We go the extra mile compared to traditional natural brands. We naturally fragrance our products with pure essential oils, naturally derived from fruits, flowers, herbs, barks that have been used for centuries and have stood the test of time. Our entire blends are a brand secret, but it includes blends of sweet, fresh and floral notes.
Are your products vegan?
We've tried our best to make most of our products vegan friendly. Our Leave In Detangler and Hair Mist is not vegan due to honey.
Are your products cruelty-free?
Yes, our products are all cruelty-free! Flora loves Fauna. We prefer to test our products on real curly haired women.
What is the shelf life of your products?
Our products have a minimum shelf life of 12 months after opening.
What is the Root Blossom Complex?
It is our proprietary powerhouse blend of 7 stimulating floral and herbal extracts, including Hibiscus and Green Tea that provide essential nutrients to strengthen, stimulate and boost hair growth. It can be found in our Flower Garden Hair Butter.
What's the difference between Flora & Curl and others?
- We only use natural, organic (when we can) ingredients that are high quality and sometimes expensive.
- We use high grade plant, seeds, fruit and flower derived oils. We refuse to use low grade oils such as soybean oil, canola oil, lanolin or non-natural oils such as mineral oil. Yes they are cheap but they do not contain nutrient rich components. They offer little to no benefit to your skin or scalp. What you get is high-performance botanicals, herbal oils + pure essential oils.
- We make our own herbal infused oils using 7 floral extracts, manually time-infused to extract their botanically active properties. This is why it smells amazing. Our signature pink and velvety treat with its grounding essence of freshly picked rose petals, is packed with the uber goodness of flowers and herbs to leave your hair truly feeling petal-soft and truly nourished to the brim.
- We use gentle and naturally derived preservatives, and never harsh preservatives such as parabens, .
- We use pure essential oils which are derived directly from plants, fruits, flowers, barks, seeds and herbs. Scented from the earth via our aromatic blends. Fragrance oils are synthetically derived and have been shown to be linked with endocrine disruptors.
- Small batches of product is made to ensure freshness for you. What you won't receive is massive batches made a year ago.
- We have integrity and passion about what we do. Our creator, Rose, is a trained chemist, having created the formulas, she has a long-standing passion for botanical formulations and natural beauty and importance of understanding ingredients. Flora & Curl was created out of that curiosity and desire to help people feel better inside and out, using ingredients that sooth the scalp as well as the mind. From hair routine to hair therapy - bringing haircare into wellness!