At Flora & Curl haircare, we believe that our team make the difference!
Do you have a passion for natural haircare or natural living? We are looking for dynamic, creative and enthusiastic people who want to make a difference in our team and community. If you are looking for an opportunity in an exciting beauty start up, we invite you to join us. We have big plans to grow so it is an exciting time to be joining Flora & Curl Haircare.
We are looking for freelance writers. Do you have a passion for curly hair care tips? Do you have a hair blog? Are you well versed on healthy curl to-do's, best practices, tips and tricks? Email firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line 'Writer Application'.
Do you believe that you can contribute any other skills and experiences? Send a prospective application, with a CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Intern - Digital Marketing Analytics
Flora & Curl is looking for a creative, numerical and highly curated intern to support our digital marketing efforts.
Do you save ads from your Instagram feed as inspiration? Do a dance when a new targeting test kills conversion goals? If so, this could be the role for you!
- Assist with the creation and management of digital marketing and ads
- Conduct analytical reporting of digital and social activities across channels and provide recommendations for growth
- Track and monitor digital marketing and social activities, assist in analytical tools and reporting
- Report digital performance metrics
- Implement digital ad campaigns across channels - Instagram, Facebook, Google etc. and test cluster groups
- Provide recommendations for digital marketing optimization, reach, engagement, conversions
- Analyze industry, competition and market trends
- Update spreadsheets, databases
- Passion for digital marketing/eCommerce marketing
- Background in the beauty industry or larger lifestyle brand is a preferred plus Experience with paid digital marketing channels and platforms, with paid social (Facebook/Instagram/Google)
- Strong knowledge of Paid Search/Shopping and Display is a plus; if experience is deep enough candidate will have the opportunity to own all of digital
- Experience in a DTC startup environment or direct-response agency preferred
- Highly organized data-driven decision maker with exceptional work ethic
- Able to manage changing initiatives and prioritize work effectively
- Excellent understanding of paid social media/trends and enthusiastic about its role and growth potential within our wider media mix
- Strong analytical skills - must be able to extract value from reporting tools, problem solve and make recommendations
- Tech-savvy and adaptable in the ever-changing digital space with the ability to think like a consumer
- Understand the aspects of content, how it’s created and most effective, and how best to use it
- Highly organized with strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to execute projects on time and within budget
Experience in and/or passion for beauty and haircare is preferred
Video editing skill is a bonus
Hourly rate: £14
Commitment: Part-time for 1 month (with opportunity to increase)
Start date: ASAP
Apply: E-mail your application, with a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to include real work examples, past projects or proposed work.