Powered by Raw Sugar Molasses and Honey, this intensive treatment replenishes moisture back to dry and damaged curls. If your curls are feeling brittle or dry, this buttery mask melts into curls to impart silkiness, with curls feeling replenished with lots of moisture.
This moisture treatment is infused with ultra-hydrating and plant-powered ingredients for softer curls after wash day.
Infused with Marshmallow Root extract, the detangling benefits are enhanced to help loosen up knots and tangles and add extra slip.
- Raw Sugar Molasses: A rich syrup derived from sugarcane with lots of natural minerals that soften the hair and enhance water absorption.
- Raw Honey: Attracts and binds moisture from the air into your hair to make it feel more supple.
- Rose Water: A natural curl conditioner for hydrated hair.
- Marshmallow Root: Minimises tangles and adds tons of slip.
- Avocado Oil: Nourishes the cuticles and adds shine.
- Great for all curl types.
HOW TO USE
After shampooing, apply the mask to your hair with a focus on the ends. A little goes a long way. Place a shower cap and leave on for 15-20 minutes, then rinse out thoroughly with water and style as usual. Use every 4-6 weeks for an intensive moisture treatment, or whenever your curls feel excessively dry, brittle and damaged.
GARDEN OF KEY INGREDIENTS:
Aqua, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Brassica Alcohol, Sorbitol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Mel (Honey), Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water*, Molasses, Althea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Brassicyl Isoleucinate Esylate**, Caramel, Litsea Cubeba (May Chang) Fruit Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate**, Glycerin, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citral***, Limonene***, Linalool***
*organic ingredient **naturally derived
***natural components of essential oils