If your hair is currently lacking its usual luster, definition, and you find that none of your favourite hair products are delivering the desired results, then this post is tailor-made for you!
Why Clarify Your Hair
Clarifying your hair is like hitting the reset button on your haircare journey. Over time, our hair accumulates a build up of products, natural oils, pollutants, and hard water minerals. These impurities can lead to dull, limpness, and even hinder the performance of your favourite hair products. By clarifying, you remove these impurities, allowing your hair to breathe and absorb nutrients more effectively.
When To Clarify Your Hair
Your curls will signal you when it's time to refresh and restore them to their optimal condition. If you haven't clarified your hair before or if it's been a while since you last did, now is the perfect time to start.
Look out for the following signs:
- If your curls are a little dry, dull, limp and lack definition
- Your hair strands are unable to soak up all of your favourite hair products no matter how much you use
- If you are starting a new hair journey or want to start using products that are free from harmful ingredients such as silicones and sulphates
- If you are experiencing moisture overload
The Benefits Of Clarifying Your Hair
All hair types can benefit from a clarifying treatment, especially if you refresh a lot throughout the week and use a lot of styling products. Adding a game changing clarifying treatment to your routine will help to:
- Reset, revive and refresh your curls
- Remove residue and build up
- Deeply clarify and condition your hair strands
- Add a healthy and natural shine
- Curls will feel softer and enhance curl definition
- Help with product efficacy, creating a clean slate for your curls so your hair strands are able to absorb products better
Your 2-in-1 Miracle Clay In A Jar
Our clay-based Coconut Mint Curl Refresh Clay Wash cleanser is the perfect formula to detox, deep clean and reset your curls to clean them gently without stripping them of essential moisture and proteins.
Our 2-in-1 formula cuts your wash day in half as it clarifies gently yet effectively replenishing your curls with conditioning ingredients to ensure your hair still receives superior nourishment. As Bentonite clay exfoliates, the banana powder restores the moisture levels in your hair. While Lavender oil purifies the scalp and soothes dandruff giving you happy and healthy curls.
After using a clarifying treatment, make sure to follow up with a moisturising hair mask like our Rose Water & Honey Molasses Moisture Mask or our Rose Water & Honey Cream Conditioner to replenish your curls if you would like additional moisture.
*Please note, our clay wash is not suitable for coloured treated curls. We recommend patch testing before use.
You should always make treatments like clarifying a regular part of your routine to not only condition your curls, but to keep your scalp clean and aid in healthy hair growth. Remember, a healthy scalp = healthy and happy curls!
Do you have any questions about our clay wash? Please feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to help you out!Naturally yours,
The team at Flora & Curl